Do you fit into one or more of the following groups?
You might want to consider an alternative!
- Tired of your commute & feeling forced to drive into the office no matter what.
- Expected to wear many hats & working long hours determined by your employer.
- Dealing with office politics & not getting the respect and recognition you deserve.
- Not getting compensated for your dedication and loyalty
- Afraid of being replaced by a downsizing, merger or a recent college graduate.
- Frustrated because you’re unable to spend time with family and friends.
- Annoyed with paying someone else to raise your kids.
- Buying a bunch of stuffy business attire
- Can’t make it to your kid’s school play or sporting event.
- Or just tired of making someone else wealthy.
- Don’t have a sufficient income to make ends meet is social security enough to survive on?
- Sitting at home with nothing to do to fill your day.
- Don’t have anyone to talk to while everyone else is at work.
- Haven’t saved enough to retire on because you had to pay the bills.
Stay at home mom or dad:
- Taking care of a household & kids but unable to contribute financially and yes it is the most important job but wouldn’t it be nice to have some cash as well?
- Don’t have a stream of your own income so you feel guilty about spending money
- Don’t have your own retirement account
- What happens if you end up divorced or your spouse dies has it been too long to get back into your profession.
- With only one income will you have enough funds to retire or put your kids through college (if that’s the goal)
- Paying for an expensive degree…only to end up in the “Business Professional’s Group” listed above. See what you have to look forward too…(Yikes)
- Okay maybe your parents are paying for it…..are they taking a mortgage on the house or taking it out of their retirement fund. Guess what at some point you may have to take care of them….wink, wink!
- Then ultimately getting a job……that doesn’t even pertain to your degree.
- Over half of recent college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed.
- If you’re going into a specific field in which a degree is required such as a doctor, lawyer, accountant etc. then maybe you should earn some extra cash to pay the school loans off!
- Again…….see the “Business Professional’s Group” listed above.
Unemployed or Underemployed:
- Lost your job
- Denied a job because you don’t have a degree but have many years of experience in the field.
- Filling out job applications when you could be earning money.
- Being underpaid because you don’t have a degree, even though you have many years of experience in your field.
- Work for minimum wage
- Working for a temp agency
- Work weekends and different shifts.
If any of the groups listed above let you live the life you love & enjoy then you should continue doing what you’re doing and I truly do wish you the best of luck! It’s just not for me!
This is what the Wealthy Affiliate Community can do for you whether you’re a beginner or have extensive website knowledge. I can help you get into this group, wanna see how? Check out my Review!
- Work when you choose to work
- Work from your computer in your pajama’s during a snow storm
- Avoid traffic jams
- Contribute financially to your household and still watch your own kids grow up
- See your kids school plays or baseball games
- Take a vacation whenever you want
- Be encouraged and motivated to succeed
- Looking for ways to supplement your income
- Diversify, diversify, diversify….your income
- Avoid paying for a very expensive degree….only to end up in the “Business Professionals Group” just in case you haven’t noticed it’s the longest list.
- Make more money than your friends after they earned their degree.
- Work at something you enjoy or have dreamed about…..what’s your niche?
- Market & sell your material or services or become an affiliate marketer
- Meeting a global community that can and will help you achieve success
- Earning $ based on your hard work……(Yes this is work…..it’s not a get rich quick scheme you’ll have to do the work)
- Having the freedom and finances to Live a Life You Love on Your Terms!!