Want the truth? Is Six Figure Mentors a RIPOFF or RESOURCE
RIPOFF OR RESOURCE?
Name: Six Figure Mentors (aka SFM)
Website url: thesixfigurementors.com
Price: $29.95 Appl. Fee (30 day Guarantee), Basic Membership $297 1st month $97 monthly + huge upsells
Owner: Stuart Ross & Jay Kubassek
Overall Rank: 5/10
Who is it for: Intermediate to Advanced Affiliate Marketer
SFM is set up to train individuals in affiliate marketing within respective niches, however all of their memberships are actually set up to promote and sell Six Figure Mentors unless you enroll with the Elite add-on’s. Ultimately this means that if you want to promote your own niche and not SFM it will cost you tremendously. I’ll be honest at first blush I really thought that this program had quite a bit of potential until I seen how truly expensive it could get. There are several levels to SFM’s membership, along with several different products to choose from. They include the very basic to the more advanced options. The truth is it’s not a complete ripoff, but it’s definitely not my first choice either, but let’s take a look at some of the good and bad in greater detail.
- Educational video training
- Application fee is refundable ($29.95)
- 30 day Guarantee
- Each Membership has some upgrade/upsell option with the DEA membership at 4 different levels which are all very expensive.
- Basic program is very limited compared to the paid programs
- Program costs can become extremely expensive once you start adding in the additional upsells.
- No support for free members
- No access to Stuart or Jay unless you pay for the upgraded memberships.
Who is SFM’s for?
Unfortunately, I don’t see a great deal of value in the free membership in my opinion it’s worthless and the only way to really learn from SFM is with the full membership options so I don’t see it helping someone who’s new or unsure they even want to try it unless they’re willing to spend some money.
SFM is structured to sell SFM itself so if you’re looking to try and market big ticket programs and make commissions then SFM is for you. Although, based on the cost I don’t believe it will be easy to sell……which means commissions are hard to come by.
So how much does it really cost?
Six Figure Mentors memberships can be a little confusing so let’s break it down.
Free membership: Not much value here
- Done for you affiliate links & pages
- Customizable sales funnels & link generator
- No Support
- Application Fee: $29.95
- Basic Membership: $297.00 One time fee
- Basic Membership: $97.00 Monthly
- Elite Plus Add-on: $2,500.00 Annually (+ Remain Basic Member @ $97.00 a month)
- DEA Silver Add-on: $3,000.00 (+ Remain Basic Member @ $97.00 a month)
- DEA Gold Add-on: $8,000.00 (+ Remain Basic Member @ $97.00 a month)
- DEA Platinum Add-on: $11,000.00 (+ Remain Basic Member @ $97.00 a month)
- DEA Black Add-on: $20,000.00 (+ Remain Basic Member @ $97.00 a month)
*ALL ADD-ON’S ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Unfortunately, as you can see this can get quite costly and these are not even all the possible upsells. They have several other add-on’s which will require you to dip into your pocket again for an additional monthly or annual expense like “lead capture”, “graphix creator” “tracking” and “digital business lounge”. Remember you must maintain your basic membership at all times and all the other costs are added onto that.
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Six Figure Mentors
Support (FOR PAYING MEMBERS ONLY)
- Phone Support
- Live Chat
- Schedule with consultant
- Community support
RIPOFF OR RESOURCE? – VERDICT RESOURCE to a degree
So to sum up my final verdict I can honestly say that SFM is not necessarily a ripoff but I would definitely expect to pay quite a bit of money to get started if you’re dead set on giving it a try. However, if you really want a transparent program that will encourage you and provide assistance 24/7/365 and not take all your hard earned cash I suggest you check out my #1 recommendation here.
As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave me a comment below and I will respond as soon as possible!