RIP OFF or RESOURCE?
PRODUCT NAME: Work at Home Institute (WAHedu)
Overall Ranking: 1 out of 10
Advertised Price: $97 with an upgrade of $95 for VIP advanced
Discounts: $77 or $47 (If you don’t agree to the initial $97 it will keep going down)
Owners: Bobbie Robinson
Who is it for: Someone who doesn’t need support
Work at Home Institute or WAHedu is a website that advertises teaching you how to earn money from home. They imply that they give you all the tools you need to start your own online business. Although they do provide an organized video training course there is not much more than that. Everything else you have to apply for and be approved by 3rd party companies to post links etc. and if you’re not established you don’t have much of a chance of getting approved. Trust me there is a much better option to learn and build your own online business. You can check out my #1 recommendation here.
- A fairly simple Video Training Program
- They advertise that you will get a free website (again through a 3rd party) (Valued at $1,897) however only if you agree to purchase other 3rd party products or subscriptions. Otherwise you’ll have to pay the ($1,897) yourself.
- You are directed to 3rd parties to basically bid for work for example posting in links (but again have to be approved).
- They have sales people that call you constantly to upsell and won’t leave a message.
- They sell your contact information to 3rd parties in order to sell you other products or services
WHO IT IS FOR?
In my opinion the training is pretty good for a new person to learn….and not much more. The Suggestions actual companies offered through WAH Institute in which you can bid to work for want or expect you to From already be established which makes it difficult for a new person to succeed Are there. So in a nut shell WAH Institute offers a training course for a new Tower person but then offers jobs to experts in the field. Kind of contradictory if you ask me.
- Customer Service Email support only
<img class="alignright wp-image-273" src="https://livelearnandearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WAH_BBB_final_Alert-279×300 click to investigate.png” alt=”WAH BBB Alert” width=”257″ height=”276″ srcset=”https://livelearnandearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WAH_BBB_final_Alert-279×300.png 279w, https://livelearnandearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/WAH_BBB_final_Alert.png 441w” sizes=”(max-width: 257px) 100vw, 257px” />
RIP OFF OR RESOURCE – VERDICT RIP OFF!
As you can see in the screen shots above the BBB Grade or (Better Business Bureau) pretty much gives you the answer you’re looking for in regards to Work at Home Institute. So if you really want to learn how to achieve your goal of starting your own online business and getting all the tools, cheap nba jerseys support and resources you need then check out my WA Review and I’ll be there to help you through your journey!
Please feel free to leave me a comment, toros question or a suggestion for another product you’d like me to review.