RIPOFF OR RESOURCE?
Website url: www.affilorama.com
Price: $1 thirty day trial, $67 monthly + upsells (60 day Guarantee)
Owner: Mark Ling
Overall Rank: 7/10
Who is it for: Beginner to Advanced Affiliate Marketer
Affilorama is a community set up to train individuals in affiliate marketing within respective niches. There are several levels to Affilorama’s membership, along with several different products to choose from (a little too many in my opinion). They include the very basic to the more advanced options which I will explain in further detail later in my review. The simple truth is it’s not a complete ripoff, but it’s definitely not my first choice either, but let’s take a look at some of the good and bad right off the bat.
- Free option allows you to explore the basics with no cost
- Access to one of the largest affiliate marketing communities
- Educational resources including software applications which are easy to follow
- Premium program includes a three year payment plan for convenience
- Owner is very well respected in the industry
- 60 day Guarantee
- A vast number of program options can make choosing the right one difficult
- Basic program is very limited compared to the paid programs
- Some harmful misinformation that is outdated and could affect your business in a negative way
- Program costs can become really expensive once you start adding in the additional “offerings” & upsells
- They have a support team but it could take some time to get a response and you don’t have access to Mark.
Who is Affilorama for?
With several levels to choose from and training at each level, Affilorama is meant for anyone who wants to make some extra money online as an affiliate marketer. The training within the Affilorama includes the basics of website set-up to more advanced promotional approaches..
So the good thing is you don’t need any prior knowledge of website building, hosting, marketing or content management. The training is based on knowledge from an experienced and very involved affiliate marketer, Mark Ling, who has some great experience and promotes his own products and services himself.
So how much does it really cost?
Affilorama’s membership options are a little confusing so let’s break it down.
Free membership: But wait, don’t forget the upsells!
- 80 free video lessons to setting up an affiliate website and market it.
- No Support
Premium membership: ($67 per month) but wait, don’t forget the upsells!
- Premium membership includes forum access, training, limited hosting, & software.
- A monthly web-magazine covers a sub-topic of affiliate marketing
- Webinars & interviews with super affiliates
- Affiliate Training – Excellent
- Blog Bootcamp – Outdated techniques that have a huge negative impact on your business such as backlinking
- 15 Premium tools – Some useful others are just outdated metrics and data
- Web-hosting for 15 separate domains
AffiloBlueprint Membership ($197 one time + $67 per mo. for Premium) – Upsell #1
AffiloBlueprint includes 12 week step-by-step course with an end of the week homework assignment to accomplish each task in order to build your website.
This membership has no support so if you want support you will need to pay the additional $67 per month for the Premium membership.
AffiloJetpack Membership ($997) – Upsell #2
AffiloJetpack is a fast-track pack which provides 5 out of 18 niche done-for-you websites at 80% complete, 90 newsletters, 3 eBooks, 20 articles, training on traffic generation methods and 1 yr free hosting. However, since this is currently unavailable due to Affilorama not being able to keep up with it’s current members needs, I’m unsure if you have to pay the monthly premium membership as well and it’s unclear if this is an annual fee or one time charge but everything indicates it’s an annual charge.
As a side note with AffiloJetpack and this is actually a question from a member and a response from their support team.
Member question below:
“When so many ppl join the jetpack, all of us using the same plr and website, won’t google just ignore the many duplicate squeeze page and etc?”
Support Team Response:
“Please take note that we do not encourage members to use/publish the PLR content on their website for the same reason: to avoid duplicate content. These PLR content are there as “cheats” or “guides” to rewrite good, unique content. Even if you are supplied with pre-made content, we advise that you rewrite these content before you publish them online.”
So I have to ask what’s the point of having someone create your content for $997 and then re-writing it yourself to produce original content???
Wealthy Affiliate vs. Affilorama
Community forum in which you can ask questions and get answers from the community or a support team, however it could take quite awhile to get an answer.
RIPOFF OR RESOURCE? – VERDICT RESOURCE to a degree
So to sum up my final verdict I can honestly say that Affilorama is not necessarily a ripoff but I would definitely be very cautious in selecting your program choice if you’re dead set on joining. However, if you really want a transparent program that will encourage you and provide assistance 24/7/365 I suggest you check out my #1 recommendation here.
As always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave me a comment below and I will respond as soon as possible!
<a href="http://www.mylivesignature slimming capsule.com” target=”_blank”>